Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Over-nighter


In the last week of August, Piper Jasper and Jethro stayed overnight with us. We had a fun time with them. There were two trips to the thrift shop 'Savers' where roller blades were purchased for each (surprisingly each a good size), among other things like a small train set, a water trinket and two stuffed toy cats. You can kind of guess who got what. On the way back home we stopped at the park to play on the equipment there and below is a series of snaps that happened in or near that park when we were there.





I'll help you take them off...

Come on Jaz. Pull them off...

It's just a bit hard....

I'll try another way... at last...

OK, I'll try them...

Jaz... you've done this before...

A bit slow on the grass though...

Where's Piper when I need her...

If I could just get some help...

I must be able... somehow...

Ah. There's Piper on the other side...

No comments: